Operation Assistant Manager up to 9,000 (MYR)
|Occupation||Operation Assistant Manager|
|Business||Transportation, Logistics & Warehouse|
• Manages manpower for operations.
• Liaise effectively with all customers and any other or future customers.
• Document all meetings with Customers and provide timely and accurate update to GM on meetings and progress.
• Manages all assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
• Manages functional and budget/financial goals of Operations departments.
• Manages yards functions for vehicle imports, exports, checkers abd utilization to ensure quality customer service and efficient utilization of resources.
• Ensure all staffs follow the SOP established by the Company and customers, as well as adhering to ISO9001:2015 standards. Advise management on any new SOP or changes in SOP by customers.
• Through subordinate staffs, coordinate and oversee all facets of yard operations including planning of resources and managing the financial factors.
• Approves, develops and disseminates schedules for supervisors, yard marshallers and other personnels to accomplish the requirements set.
• Manage all resources in an efficient and safe manner and that customers receive high level of service.
• Direct and coach subordinates to achieve all the various goals and targets.
• Ensures that matters related to finance and transactions are within supervision. Manages and utilizes the funds and expensitures of the various operations carried out by the Company in an effective manner.
• Manages the financial tools and resource available and chalk out a plan that effectively meets requirments of projects assigned.
• Build an environment that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost effictively customer-directed service and exceed performance targets.
• Ensures that yard areas are well organized, kept neat and clean and scraps and yard debris are appropriately recycled or disposed.
• Manages and continuously monitor and improve all safety procedures and practices and ensures that employees adhere to all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injuries or damage. Schedules periodic safety meeting and solicits recommended changes to improve safety procedures.
• Produces reports (monthly, weekly and daily) for management review (attendance, inventory, incoming and outgoing stocks reports, minutes of meeting, accident and investigation reports and any other report as requested by Management).
• Manages all collections jobs effectively.
• Oversee that all collection job are keyed-in the OFS system in a timely manner and accurately.
• Any other project, assignment and task assigned by Company from time to time.
|Salary||up to 9,000 (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Candidate must possess Degree in any related field.|
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Specializing in operation ,yard , vessel and customer services or equivalent.
• Experience in Fleet Transportation industry would be advantageous
• Ability to work independent, under pressure, flexible and adapts working hours to situation.
• Positive and Proactive, problem solving and Good team player and inter-personal skills.
• MS PowerPoint, MS Word. Excel
• Applicants must be willing to work in Based in Shah Alam .
• Long term contract.
• Male Candidate only.