Senior IT Executive 4,000 - 6,000 (MYR)
|Occupation||Senior IT Executive|
• Plan, develop, test and deploy robust customer-facing web application
• Analyze user requirements and translate them into clean, working code
• Troubleshoot issues and enhance the systems to improve usability and productivity.
• Create documentations and provide training to internal users about system functionalities
• Design and implement policies and guidelines based on industry’s best practices
• Create tools or automate tasks to analyze trends and statistics
• Coordinates the resolution of all IT systems related inquiries on a timely manner
• Effectively communicates relevant IT related information to superiors and peers in other practices
• Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
• Builds expert knowledge and conveys knowledge to others
|Salary||4,000 - 6,000 (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent|
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
• Skill: hands-on experience in Java (must) and PHP web application development, understanding about MVC and system architecture, knowledge in SQL and database administration (preferably Oracle), familiarity with testing frameworks, revision control systems and continuous integration, experience with AWS or cloud infrastructure.
• Good communication skills in English. Chinese/Japanese is advantageous but not mandatory.