Accounting Manger 8,000~12,000 (MYR)
|Business||Legal & Accounting|
You will be leading and manage the accounting team, review the clients monthly bookkeeping that prepared by your team, provide due diligence and valuation for clients. This role requires you to have good knowledge in accounting and auditing to negotiate and handle the associated Auditor.
- Will lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of compliance work for portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work.
- Able to deal with associated auditors, tax department and company secretaries.
- Responsible for providing accounting and consulting services to multinational clients, reviewing all outputs before providing to clients.
- Managing and developing staff, quality control and risk management.
- Analyzing client requirement and proposing appropriate solutions.
|Required work experience||
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting, or Accounting and Finance or professional accounting qualification CPA or Chartered Accountant (CA) holder|
- Knowledge in accounting and audit, Experience more than 10 years in the field, negotiate and handle the associated auditor
- Have experience in managing a team for accounting project
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA Australia or equivalent
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with strong sense of integrity
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills. You must be able to work independently and possess leadership skills to lead and work in a team
- Must be a fast learner
- Required skill(s): MYOB, UBS Accounting System
- Experience in well established professional services firms will be an added advantage