Jr. Engineering RM 2,000 - RM3,000 (MYR)
• To develop new part product until transfer to production line.
• To ensures engineering excellence by driving effective and continuous programs to implement best practices.
• Communicate and meeting with Customer and Supplier to meet both requirements.
• To manage and operate new part for reliability test and report preparation.
• Manage and operate new parts appearance and dimension inspection, part defect yield rate, vertical dimension and inspection data.
• Operate new parts chrome with thickness measurement, masking process, new program set up, standard preparation; create new parts IQC & OQC inspection sheet and report.
• PPAP document support preparation.
• Prepare and arrange new part plating trial, inspection and submission sample arrangement.
• Ensures product requirements are efficiently and effectively met and this is done in a manner which meets company & regulatory requirements.
• Implements mechanisms and practices ensuring timelines are proactively managed and met.
• 5S activity, & manage the documentation.
|Salary||RM 2,000 - RM3,000 (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.|
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field include knowledge and experience in plastic Injection, Injection molding, Plastic resin and Plastic plating process.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Mechanical Engineering, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Tooling, Plastic Injection and Plating technologies.
• Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015/TS16949 is requirements and regulations is added advantage
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills