Operation Officer 2,200 - 3,500 (MYR)
|Business||Distribution & Retail|
1. Prepares source data for data entry by compiling and sorting information
2. Review report submissions and reconcile data
3. Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Officer in Charge / Manager for resolution.
4. Maintains data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
5. Secures information by completing data base backups and filing of documents
6. Process and issue relevant invoices to tenants
7. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
|Salary||2,200 - 3,500 (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Diploma / Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Finance or Management|
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good listening skills
• Good organizational skills
• Have previously worked in similar capacity in shopping malls
• Possess work experience in financial institutions
• Possess work experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable