Finance Manager 8,000 - 9,000MYR (MYR)
• Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly management accounts and financial reports for BOD
• Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulation
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annually closings
• Planning, preparing and reviewing the annual closing and financial reports;
• Preparing Source Document that required in Covenant List
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly statutory financial statements for review by external auditors
• To ensure that the financial data posting for all modules are kept up to date
• Establish, implement and review financial systems, policies and internal control procedures
• Liaise with bankers, solicitors, tax agents and auditors pertaining to related matters
• Liaise with company secretary for board resolution and related matters.
Audit (External and Internal)
• Oversee external and internal audits and ensure that audited accounts are prepared in compliant with FRS and is duly completed for statutory filing purpose.
• Tax recording and reporting.
• Prepare reports for external tax reporting (e.g. Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), monthly tax schedules and annual tax estimation) and prepare tax payments.
• To coordinate with tax department and ensure tax return are properly prepared and submitted to IRB and make tax estimate payment and revision for tax instalment if need arises.
• Render assistance in any tax field audit, if any, conducted by the Inland Revenue Board.
Treasury and Banking
• Managing and monitoring cash flows.
• Review payments for suppliers.
• Handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Administration duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• Managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and formulate Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
|Salary||8,000 - 9,000MYR (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Candidate must possess at least with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, ACCA or CIMA
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in managing full spectrum of Finance, Human Resource and Admin functions
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Managerial capacity.
• Good and sound knowledge in accounting and internal control system
• Competent in both written and oral English with strong consultative and negotiations skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multitasking.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A mature personality, a team player with well-developed leadership style, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage