Accounts Payable Analyst Japan 5,000 - 6,000RM (MYR)
|Occupation||Accounts Payable Analyst Japan|
|Business||Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Nursing|
• Accurately process all invoices on a timely manner, in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Manage lodged card transactions where applicable.
• Handle bank cheques.
• Perform GRIR reconciliation and daily/monthly closing activities.
• Address invoice/payment and associated queries on a timely manner. This involves close liaison with designated Subject Matter Expert.
• Provide support for invoice dispute and issue resolution promptly in collaboration with relevant parties.
• Take proactive actions to ensure prompt progress and execution of invoice validation with all the actors of the invoice approval process.
• Drive for performance and cost effectiveness through evaluation of metrics (SLAs/KPIs) and support team supervisor to take appropriate action if not in line with service level agreements.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of team spirit and cross team co-operation and mutual support.
|Salary||5,000 - 6,000RM (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Excellent understanding of end-to-end Purchase-to-Pay process including Accounts Payables and payment process.|
• Strong knowledge of best in class Accounts Payables techniques and processes.
• Demonstrated leadership, coaching, teaching, networking and managing performance abilities to drive a high performing team with the right mindset.
• Capability to work in a regional organization with multiple internal stakeholders and external suppliers at global/regional level.
• Work efficiently under pressure with little supervision, deliver high level of customer service and follow through with assignments meeting strict deadline.
• Identifies issues or concerns and works with others to determine an effective course of action.
• Ability to drive change, and instill change of mindset
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.