Purchasing Activities Team Supervisor Japan 7,000 - 9,000RM (MYR)
|Occupation||Purchasing Activities Team Supervisor Japan|
|Business||Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Nursing|
Driving Performance Culture and Right Mindset
• Accountable for coaching and leading a high performing team that ensures all Purchase Requisitions are in compliance with Contract Policy, Fair Market Value requirements, Procurement Category strategies and other Compliance requirements.
• Develop a team culture that embraces metrics (SLAs/KPIs), actively seeks continuous improvement to simplify and automate, and where every team member goes the extra inch with customer interactions.
• Develop and sustain a strong sense of team spirit and cross team co-operation and mutual support.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including procurement, ITS and Global Product Lead.
• Understand business and procurement priorities and strategy.
• Partner with Procurement teams to reduce supplier base and drive more spend through pre-sourced, pre-qualified, regionally aligned strategies.
• Responsible to provide direct input on best practice knowledge in developing and enacting procurement policies for the region.
• Drive timely and flawless PO creation, issuance and maintenance for the region.
|Salary||7,000 - 9,000RM (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
• Excellent understanding of end-to-end Purchase-to-Pay process.|
• Strong knowledge of best in class procurement techniques and processes
• Demonstrated leadership, coaching, teaching, networking and managing performance abilities to drive a high performing team with the right mindset.
• Capability to work in a regional organization with multiple internal stakeholders and external suppliers at global/regional level.
• Work efficiently under pressure with little supervision, deliver high level of customer service and follow through with assignments meeting strict deadline.
• Identifies issues or concerns and works with others to determine an effective course of action.
• Ability to drive change, and instill change of mindset