Front Web Developer 5,000 - 6,000RM (MYR)
|Occupation||Front Web Developer|
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Create user interfaces & page designs
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practice and standards
• Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
• Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners
• Work with planning, marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Well versed in responsive web design & development
• Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
• Fix bugs in existing projects
• Refactoring and optimizing existing code
|Salary||5,000 - 6,000RM (MYR)|
|Required work experience||
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative
Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Experience in both desktop & mobile web development. Experience working in an agile development process.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Creative Clouds is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.