Operation Assistant Manager 7000~12000 (RM)
|Position Title||Operation Assistant Manager|
・Be the middle person between the customer & company especially the planner/site coordinator.
・Responsible for supervising the execution of planned/scheduled site activities, in comp
・Working closely with Technical Manager.
・Fully support H&S office to ensure compliance and safe working practices at all times.
. Actively, visibly and personally lead the execution teams at all times especially during shutdown or breakdown,
responsible to cover this responsibility during the day & night shifts.
・Attend meeting with the client regularly, attend to customer's needs & provide effective and documented solutions.
• Candidate must obtain a degree in Mechanical / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of people management experience in Mining, Quarry, Power Plant, or similar industry
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Initiative, independence and patient
• Hands-on & can work in a dirty, dangerous & dust environment
• Willing working long hours during breakdown & shutdown