SOFTWARE FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER 5000~6000 (RM)
|Position Title||SOFTWARE FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER|
• Involve in design and development of machine control software for full line automation systems
from concept to on-site installation.
• Assist in circuit design on machine control for full line automation systems.
• Handle machine setups, debug, testing and commissioning.
• Provide field support of automation machines.
• Must be willing to travel overseas when required.
• Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
• Relevant experience in machine control software design and development.
• Proficient in PLC structured text, function block, and ladder programming for AB and Omron PLC types.
• Proficient in Cognex InSight and Keyence vision systems.
• Proficient in Epson & Adept robot programming and teaching will be advantageous.
• Proficient in PC-based control software setup such as software driver installation. Knowledge in Visual C#/C++
programming will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge and relevant experience in PID tuning and troubleshooting of servo motion control systems is