*Prepare scheduled / ad hoc financial analysis reports
*Response to related queries
*Co-operate / support internal audit and process development
*To perform Billing, Collection and Cash Application on day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy.
*liaison with the bank and
*Accept and meet KPIs for individual tasks as well as team duties
Managing Barrel polishing factory
Assist to overseeing tumbling, barreling, metal polishing operations as so to ensure end result meets company's product and environmental requirement
As one of the leader to provide guidance to aching and maintenance
Ensure compliance to all labour, safety and health, environmental, corporate policies and regulation
Responsible for overseeing he factory operations to ensure smooth operation in the factory
Liaise with management side
❖Handle daily accounts recording functions, monthly payment, bank reconciliation, Account Receivables, Account Payables responsibilities and data entries to the accounting system accurately.
❖Handle daily administrative support including incoming calls and ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by Management. ❖Perform other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly management accounts and financial reports for BOD
• Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulation
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annually closings
• Planning, preparing and reviewing the annual closing and financial reports;
• Preparing Source Document that required in Covenant List
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly statutory financial statements for review by external auditors
• To ensure that the financial data posting for all modules are kept up to date
• Establish, implement and review financial systems, policies and internal control procedures
• Liaise with bankers, solicitors, tax agents and auditors pertaining to related matters
• Liaise with company secretary for board resolution and related matters.
Audit (External and Internal)
• Oversee external and internal audits and ensure that audited accounts are prepared in compliant with FRS and is duly completed for statutory filing purpose.
• Tax recording and reporting.
• Prepare reports for external tax reporting (e.g. Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), monthly tax schedules and annual tax estimation) and prepare tax payments.
• To coordinate with tax department and ensure tax return are properly prepared and submitted to IRB and make tax estimate payment and revision for tax instalment if need arises.
• Render assistance in any tax field audit, if any, conducted by the Inland Revenue Board.
Treasury and Banking
• Managing and monitoring cash flows.
• Review payments for suppliers.
• Handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Administration duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• Managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and formulate Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
Looking for someone who can be manager(area manager) in the furture
* Ensure compliance with company's policies and operational
* Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solution
* Assist upper management in decision for expansion
* Customer service at the restaurant when it is busy
* Managing, controlling and monitoring staff and customers
Providing new staff training (the way of Japanese service)
Managing operarion of daily service
Creating service manuals in order to provide consistent service and for new branches
Working at the restaurant (staff monitoring, customer service)
Liaise with management side to improve service of the restaurant
* Handle full set of accounts and tax matters of the company
* Responsible for the annual year end audit and ensure its timely completion and the filling of the audited financial statements
* Ensure the compliance with corporate polices and procedures as well as government and local authorities rules and regulation
* Other duties
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.