This is project based position and duration is 14months. (June 2018 - )
The project is to build warehouse of Japanese company in Malaysia (logistic compamy) and the project is proceeded by cooperating with Sunway.
This position require to manage sub-contractor, report progress to Development Manager and also partner company.
Maintain day-to-day records related to AP/AR
Prepare Payment Voucher and issuance of cheque, TT or online payment
Update and prepare receipt for payments received from customers
Issuance of DN/CN
Maintain monthly payment listing
Advice on insufficiency of fund in foreign account
Supplier/Client registration into the system
Maintain petty cash and related claims
Description Supporting of Heat treatment and surface treatment Suitable material support for existing customers Visiting sales to existing customers Main business Confirmation of the current state of hearing from customers Required parts and materials etc... Total service from pickup of suitable material to high quality heat treatment
• Secure new accounts and expand upon existing client relationships
• Planning multiple events at once.
• Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
• Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list.
• Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary.
• Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers.
1. Manage advertising and event management agencies for the development of annual advertising and promotions plan in accordance with corporate and brand image
2. Understand tenants’ various business models and concepts to ensure successful execution of campaigns, promotions and events
3. Build cordial and professional working relations with other departments / units to ensure smooth execution of advertising and promotions activities
4. Establish the delivery standards of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project deadlines including publications
5. Develop, manage and review strategic communication channels
6. Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint promotions
7. Identify and build business relationships with potential business partners for sponsorships that will further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
8. Manage promotion booths / space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts
9. Manage advertising space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts while generating revenue
10. Establish measurable Key Performance Indicators / Targets for all A&P efforts, review effectiveness of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for further improvement
11. Develop a loyalty programme that supports the business model and provides added value to customers
12. Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
13. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
1. Facilitate effective communication (verbal and written) between management (Japanese) and working level (Malaysians)
2. Attend internal and external meetings / conferences and act as official translator to facilitate mediate discussion.
3. Relay concepts and ideas between languages i.e. Japanese to English and vice versa
4. Convert written materials from Japanese to English and vice versa, such as books, publications, or web pages.
5. Translate, edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
6. Able to read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written.
7. Accompany foreign visitors and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors.
8. Support other units within Operations Department as well as other Department in terms of administration matters and / or by project basis.
9. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role or to support the various units and department within the company.
*Responsible for preparation of full sets of accounts including monthly management report with analysis report, Schedules for P&L and Balance Sheet.
*Responsible to review journals, Intercompany reconciliation, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
*To ensure deadlines are met and report procedures are accurate.
*Responsible for monthly GST submission, reconciliation and GST Audit.
*Undertake any assignments or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
*Assist to liaison with bankers, auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirement.
Visit companies to hear their needs
Plan, design/add-up to existing machines and suggest the parts of machines for improvement
Receiving orders, implement machines and testing
Following up customers
Other duties assigned by manager
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.