• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
1.Ensure the service desk is optimally staffed with competent and optimally deployed employees.
2.Be responsible for ensuring the required processes and system are optimally utilized to ensure service level are met.
3.Act as the first escalation point for queries and be responsible for formulating resolution plans and addressing all client related issues.
Delivery arrangements for customer orders
(Delivery arrangements to domestic customers in Malaysia)
Preparation of documents such as Invoice
Order to supplier (mainly Japan) = import arrangement
Inventory management, forecast creation
* Perform trouble-shooting and carry out corrective action when semiconductor equipments encounter problem.
* Staying at clients factory to solve problem immediately.
* Ensure that all the respective equipment are running smoothly by conducting daily, weekly and monthly maintenance work.
* Report to the clients on their work progress and make suggestion whenever necessary to improve
1. Prepares source data for data entry by compiling and sorting information
2. Review report submissions and reconcile data
3. Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Officer in Charge / Manager for resolution.
4. Maintains data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
5. Secures information by completing data base backups and filing of documents
6. Process and issue relevant invoices to tenants
7. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
Interpretation / document translation work of General Manager (When you do around each venue it is often overtime) General manager support Translation and interpretation Office work (office work day 9: 00-17: 00, almost no overtime work) If you go to work on Saturdays and Sundays, take weekdays off time.
❖Teach library patrons to search for information using databases.
❖Keep records of circulation and materials.
❖Code, classify, and catalog books, publications, films, audiovisual aids, and other library materials based on subject matter or standard library classification systems.
❖Check books in and out of the library.
❖Dealing with user enquiries, which may involve one-on-one advice sessions.
❖Dealing with budgets in relation to your allocated subject areas/departments and, in some cases, purchasing resources.
❖Ensuring all people who come in contact with are welcomed warmly by standing to greet and offering any assistance needed.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.