* Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications* Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met* Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers* Ensuring that manufacturing process comply with standards at both national and international level* Directing objectives to maximise profitability* Resolve quality issue raised for internal and external
* New supplier''s development* Cost reduction and negotiation* To track orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates and cost* Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier* Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in business* Reporting to Purchasing Manager * Any other duties when necessary
● Execute all design work from concept to final ready to print.● Communicate with writers, editors, and printing company.● Think creatively and develop layouts, graphics and new design concepts.● Work with closely clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, layout,print production and timelines.● Post contents on our website and social media sites (Facebook & Instagram)● Attend a weekly meeting● Design for advertisements, brochures, magazine, flyers, event collaterals and any othernecessary design material.
∙ Issue Invoice/Proforma Invoice/Credit Note/Delivery Order.∙ Support Sales team by preparing Quotation and Orders when necessary.∙ Take care of Incoming Call/FAX/Mail and other material.∙ File and organize Business Documents.∙ Prepare documents and files for Management Account every month.∙ Check Management Account.∙ Process Payroll.∙ Make Payment by online.∙ Incoming Fund and SOA check.∙ Hotel/Flight/Other arrangement when necessary.∙ Key-in Bank Exchange Rate to EXCEL.∙ Preform any other ad hoc duties assigned by Manager.
• Identify potential product to be developed in the category.• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans • Product Analyzing sales figures, trends and regional variations • Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts to managers • Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors • Negotiating prices and orders with suppliers, and agreeing delivery terms • Tracking the delivery of stock, ensuring goods arrive on time and meet quality standards
* Monitoring and inspection of production * Quality control for product to ensure that quality are met the requirements * Preparing QC documentation & reports, * Liaising closely with Japan HQ * Maintain good relationship with suppliers.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.