• Supervise staffs as roll mode and fulfill service jobs as player,
• Assign tasks to staffs as liaison of customer’s inquires related to machines.
• Promote maintenance contracts
• Installation and commissioning of our packaging and inspection machines at customer sites.
• Preventive Maintenance of our packaging and inspection machines at customer sites
• Electro-mechanical troubleshooting on call or at customer sites
• Training to customer personnel on our packaging and inspection machine.
• Update all activities daily to Operation head.
• Provide sales and administrative support daily. • Support Sales person-in-charge in handling of customers’ accounts.• Liaise with customers and suppliers for delivery arrangements & requirements.• Coordinate with customers and prepare shipping documents as required. • Monitor inventory and payment issues.• Document filling for all necessary permit
Provide 24/7/365 medical support in JapaneseMake arrangements for treatment according to symptoms and location in an affiliated hospitalDispatching of a Japanese interpretator to the hospitalhigh hospitality is required.
1.Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components so that failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
2.Ensure all incidents are fully logged and date/ time stamped irrespective of how they were received or identified.
3.Ensure all exact type of call is recorded and allocate a suitable categorization coding when logging incidents.
• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
1.Ensure the service desk is optimally staffed with competent and optimally deployed employees.
2.Be responsible for ensuring the required processes and system are optimally utilized to ensure service level are met.
3.Act as the first escalation point for queries and be responsible for formulating resolution plans and addressing all client related issues.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.