1. Performs skilled operational, manual, and maintenance operations work involving water treatment, water acquisitions, water distribution and wastewater treatment and collection systems.2. Maintains waste water lift station facilities including: pumps, computer warning system, electrical operation, and standby generator upkeep and operation3. Operate filtration water plant including injection of chemicals into water system which align with local authorities and regulations.4. Maintains all records of water and wastewater treatment and maintenance issues including preventive maintenance service schedule and spare parts controlling. 5. Detects leaks and repairs/refers to repair to contact group and assists in repairs.
* Assist the Department Head to make the production plan for production to ensure the delivery schedule is meet.* Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.* Plan work flow and schedules for production departments. Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.* Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.* Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.* Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines. * Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.* Assist in new product development and enhancements* Perform other related tasks as and when may be assigned by the Department Head from time to time
* Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications* Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met* Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers* Ensuring that manufacturing process comply with standards at both national and international level* Directing objectives to maximise profitability* Resolve quality issue raised for internal and external
* New supplier''s development* Cost reduction and negotiation* To track orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates and cost* Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier* Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in business* Reporting to Purchasing Manager * Any other duties when necessary
● Execute all design work from concept to final ready to print.● Communicate with writers, editors, and printing company.● Think creatively and develop layouts, graphics and new design concepts.● Work with closely clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, layout,print production and timelines.● Post contents on our website and social media sites (Facebook & Instagram)● Attend a weekly meeting● Design for advertisements, brochures, magazine, flyers, event collaterals and any othernecessary design material.
∙ Issue Invoice/Proforma Invoice/Credit Note/Delivery Order.∙ Support Sales team by preparing Quotation and Orders when necessary.∙ Take care of Incoming Call/FAX/Mail and other material.∙ File and organize Business Documents.∙ Prepare documents and files for Management Account every month.∙ Check Management Account.∙ Process Payroll.∙ Make Payment by online.∙ Incoming Fund and SOA check.∙ Hotel/Flight/Other arrangement when necessary.∙ Key-in Bank Exchange Rate to EXCEL.∙ Preform any other ad hoc duties assigned by Manager.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.