● Execute all design work from concept to final ready to print.● Communicate with writers, editors, and printing company.● Think creatively and develop layouts, graphics and new design concepts.● Work with closely clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, layout,print production and timelines.● Post contents on our website and social media sites (Facebook & Instagram)● Attend a weekly meeting● Design for advertisements, brochures, magazine, flyers, event collaterals and any othernecessary design material.
∙ Issue Invoice/Proforma Invoice/Credit Note/Delivery Order.∙ Support Sales team by preparing Quotation and Orders when necessary.∙ Take care of Incoming Call/FAX/Mail and other material.∙ File and organize Business Documents.∙ Prepare documents and files for Management Account every month.∙ Check Management Account.∙ Process Payroll.∙ Make Payment by online.∙ Incoming Fund and SOA check.∙ Hotel/Flight/Other arrangement when necessary.∙ Key-in Bank Exchange Rate to EXCEL.∙ Preform any other ad hoc duties assigned by Manager.
• Identify potential product to be developed in the category.• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans • Product Analyzing sales figures, trends and regional variations • Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts to managers • Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors • Negotiating prices and orders with suppliers, and agreeing delivery terms • Tracking the delivery of stock, ensuring goods arrive on time and meet quality standards
* Monitoring and inspection of production * Quality control for product to ensure that quality are met the requirements * Preparing QC documentation & reports, * Liaising closely with Japan HQ * Maintain good relationship with suppliers.
*Introducing a job to a job applicant.*Find a candidate that matches the company.*Serve as the first point of contact with applicants.*Analyses to determine staffing needs and requirments.*Screen, interview and evaluate candidates.
* To do sketches on products* To be able to use software Solidwork and Auto CAD to design the products* To produce, revise and finalize technical drawings as per requirements* To come out with estimated costing on product* To liaise with the factory section on sample required by customers and other related matters
* Planning daily production schedule for related department* Communicate with oversea sales, production department* Liaise with shipping department and material preparation* Assist to continue improving to production methods as to increase productivity and cost effective* Report any problem in the supply or process system
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.