* Assist the Department Head to make the production plan for production to ensure the delivery schedule is meet.* Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.* Plan work flow and schedules for production departments. Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.* Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.* Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.* Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines. * Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.* Assist in new product development and enhancements* Perform other related tasks as and when may be assigned by the Department Head from time to time
* Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications* Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met* Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers* Ensuring that manufacturing process comply with standards at both national and international level* Directing objectives to maximise profitability* Resolve quality issue raised for internal and external
* New supplier''s development* Cost reduction and negotiation* To track orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates and cost* Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier* Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in business* Reporting to Purchasing Manager * Any other duties when necessary
● Execute all design work from concept to final ready to print.● Communicate with writers, editors, and printing company.● Think creatively and develop layouts, graphics and new design concepts.● Work with closely clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, layout,print production and timelines.● Post contents on our website and social media sites (Facebook & Instagram)● Attend a weekly meeting● Design for advertisements, brochures, magazine, flyers, event collaterals and any othernecessary design material.
∙ Issue Invoice/Proforma Invoice/Credit Note/Delivery Order.∙ Support Sales team by preparing Quotation and Orders when necessary.∙ Take care of Incoming Call/FAX/Mail and other material.∙ File and organize Business Documents.∙ Prepare documents and files for Management Account every month.∙ Check Management Account.∙ Process Payroll.∙ Make Payment by online.∙ Incoming Fund and SOA check.∙ Hotel/Flight/Other arrangement when necessary.∙ Key-in Bank Exchange Rate to EXCEL.∙ Preform any other ad hoc duties assigned by Manager.
• Identify potential product to be developed in the category.• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans • Product Analyzing sales figures, trends and regional variations • Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts to managers • Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors • Negotiating prices and orders with suppliers, and agreeing delivery terms • Tracking the delivery of stock, ensuring goods arrive on time and meet quality standards
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.