-Set total direction and Strategies, plans, programs to expand Panasonic Factory Equipment''s, Software and Solutions Business sales and increase market share.-Monitor and review monthly actual results against plan and take concrete actions to ensure that plans are met. Top management financial reporting-Plan and execute training plans and strategies for Section Managers, Key Leaders and Sales & CS Engineers to meet customer satisfaction and expand FA business.-Accountable for immediate sales and profits as well as long term growth and development of Section / Department within established policies and guidelines.-Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with Factory, Sales -companies, suppliers, vendors, customers etc to help achieve the goals of the organization.Comply with company safety, information security, environmental and policies.
* Responsible for the overall accounting function that includes preparation of financial statements & reports, management account, consolidation account, cash flow management etc.* Oversee the company account, cost control, finance, taxation* Prepare, control and deal directly on matter in regard to the cash flow and budget* Liaison with external parties * To check the company employees salaries payment and expenses claim* Report duties to the management * Supervise and monitor subordinates (3 staff)
* To manage and supervise the day to day operation and processing to ensure accurate and timely settlement * To provide training and monitor front service staff* To perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned by managers* To establish appropriate plans and work processes and adopt best practices to accomplish team objectives and improvement* To assume additional tasks, responsibilities assigned by the head
• To create the promotion ideas and promotion method of Beauty products to be used in shop front/online and to penetrate the market.• Planning and creation of promotion strategy and materials (combined with online and offline) • Track and evaluate the marketing sell-in and sell-out program implemented to observe the trends and develop new methods to ensure effectiveness of the product promotion• To gather field and market intelligence of the Beauty products in order to initiate appropriate recommendations to marketing strategy plan and improve the products’ competitiveness• Planning and prepare training materials and support product training
* Manage and responsible for the sales quotations and cost, compliance to the company''s transfer pricing policy* Analyse irregularities to prepare and manage meeting for improvement * Review production system, load planning, production performance management * Management of shipment and warehouse* Other duties when necessary
* Lead production control team to oversee production control activities, which ensures wafer start through production to satisfy business goals and customer demands* Coordinate with customer service and account manager to meet customer needs and to reduce delivery delinquencies* Responsible for managing capacity planning and utilization, planning and scheduling materials for production* Coordinate manufacturing activities of various departments under manufacturing division
* Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies* Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms* Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power* Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking * Work closely with vendors, suppliers and other departments to ensure good quality, competitive price and on-time delivering* To maintain proper records of purchases, quotations/sources, suppliers information and documentations
* Plan and control the company''s cash flow, funding and budget allocation* Control and manage end to end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payment, monthly close activities, and balance sheet reconciliation* Provide and interpret the monthly financial information and operating reports to the Management* Managing the yearly budgetary and business planning process* Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agents, legal, bankers and others* Perform in full set of account* Any other tasks as and when assigned
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.