• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
All Administration matters of the company and classroom business Prepare Payment Vouchers and Receipt Vouchers and Bank transaction preparation. Other ad hoc jobs upon request. Including other office work
HR and administrative Management
・Cooperation with Singapore (head office)
(revision of personnel system etc....)
・Managing plant regulations and contracts
・Report to Japanese GM
・Management of subordinates
・Required application / procedure work
・Collaboration and cooperation with other departments
To manage/monitor HR Process which include recruitment,
new employee orientation, and provide advice and support to the organization
which may include industrial relation matter and employee relation.
Handling the personnel jobs such as increment, confirmation etc.
Report to Manager
•Responsible for translation from Japanese to English
•Key in data entry for change Technical Data in PC system
•Assist in prepare & filing the documentations for MD and Assistant GM.
•Prepare daily Target Management Chart
•Prepare monthly reports instructed by Managing Director, Assistant General Manager
•Responsible to arrange business trip for Managing Directr.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.