• Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly management accounts and financial reports for BOD
• Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulation
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annually closings
• Planning, preparing and reviewing the annual closing and financial reports;
• Preparing Source Document that required in Covenant List
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly statutory financial statements for review by external auditors
• To ensure that the financial data posting for all modules are kept up to date
• Establish, implement and review financial systems, policies and internal control procedures
• Liaise with bankers, solicitors, tax agents and auditors pertaining to related matters
• Liaise with company secretary for board resolution and related matters.
Audit (External and Internal)
• Oversee external and internal audits and ensure that audited accounts are prepared in compliant with FRS and is duly completed for statutory filing purpose.
• Tax recording and reporting.
• Prepare reports for external tax reporting (e.g. Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), monthly tax schedules and annual tax estimation) and prepare tax payments.
• To coordinate with tax department and ensure tax return are properly prepared and submitted to IRB and make tax estimate payment and revision for tax instalment if need arises.
• Render assistance in any tax field audit, if any, conducted by the Inland Revenue Board.
Treasury and Banking
• Managing and monitoring cash flows.
• Review payments for suppliers.
• Handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Administration duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• Managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and formulate Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
Looking for someone who can be manager(area manager) in the furture
* Ensure compliance with company's policies and operational
* Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solution
* Assist upper management in decision for expansion
* Customer service at the restaurant when it is busy
* Managing, controlling and monitoring staff and customers
Providing new staff training (the way of Japanese service)
Managing operarion of daily service
Creating service manuals in order to provide consistent service and for new branches
Working at the restaurant (staff monitoring, customer service)
Liaise with management side to improve service of the restaurant
* Handle full set of accounts and tax matters of the company
* Responsible for the annual year end audit and ensure its timely completion and the filling of the audited financial statements
* Ensure the compliance with corporate polices and procedures as well as government and local authorities rules and regulation
* Other duties
This is project based position and duration is 14months. (June 2018 - )
The project is to build warehouse of Japanese company in Malaysia (logistic compamy) and the project is proceeded by cooperating with Sunway.
This position require to manage sub-contractor, report progress to Development Manager and also partner company.
Maintain day-to-day records related to AP/AR
Prepare Payment Voucher and issuance of cheque, TT or online payment
Update and prepare receipt for payments received from customers
Issuance of DN/CN
Maintain monthly payment listing
Advice on insufficiency of fund in foreign account
Supplier/Client registration into the system
Maintain petty cash and related claims
• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
All Administration matters of the company and classroom business Prepare Payment Vouchers and Receipt Vouchers and Bank transaction preparation. Other ad hoc jobs upon request. Including other office work
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.