•To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork•To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required•Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional GM
• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
1.Ensure the service desk is optimally staffed with competent and optimally deployed employees.2.Be responsible for ensuring the required processes and system are optimally utilized to ensure service level are met.3.Act as the first escalation point for queries and be responsible for formulating resolution plans and addressing all client related issues.
1.Review the credit application prepared by the marketing staff, clarify the issues with the marketing staff, and make recommendation to the management.2.Review the credit application and answers the questions from the credit department in the HQ. 3.Conduct the monitoring of the existing customers from the perspective of the credit management.
1. Prepares source data for data entry by compiling and sorting information
2. Review report submissions and reconcile data
3. Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Officer in Charge / Manager for resolution.
4. Maintains data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
5. Secures information by completing data base backups and filing of documents
6. Process and issue relevant invoices to tenants
7. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
❖Teach library patrons to search for information using databases.❖Keep records of circulation and materials.❖Code, classify, and catalog books, publications, films, audiovisual aids, and other library materials based on subject matter or standard library classification systems.❖Check books in and out of the library.
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.