• To maintain and provide support service for Regional General Manager daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
• To set appointments and meetings for Regional General Manager as and when required
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Regional General Manager to provide general assistance during meetings.
• To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
• Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for Regional General Manager.
• To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of Regional General Manager.
• To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for Regional General Manager, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
• Responsible to interpret and translate for Regional General Manager
• Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
1.Ensure the service desk is optimally staffed with competent and optimally deployed employees.
2.Be responsible for ensuring the required processes and system are optimally utilized to ensure service level are met.
3.Act as the first escalation point for queries and be responsible for formulating resolution plans and addressing all client related issues.
Delivery arrangements for customer orders
(Delivery arrangements to domestic customers in Malaysia)
Preparation of documents such as Invoice
Order to supplier (mainly Japan) = import arrangement
Inventory management, forecast creation
a) Maintaining sales, purchasing and company financing responsibilities.
b) Preparing of Sales Budgets and Forecast.
c) Co-ordinate of business activities.
d) Maintaining of quality of service.
e) Plan & delegate assignment to staff.
f) Formulate staff development program.
g) Liaise closely with all sections concern to ensure all deliveries to meet on time.
h) Follow up with bill collections to ensure proper credit control on goods supplied to customers.
i) Oversee costing of goods sold to customers.
j) Oversee the purchasing of goods related to customers’ requirements.
k) To identify other requirement which are directly applicable to the environmental
aspect of the company’s activities and products. Communicate any changes or amendments in the legal and other requirements to the relevant parties in KSM.
l) To be aware of any changes or amendments in the legal and other requirements and bear special responsibility to customers on environmental requirement.
m) Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in the Quality Management
System and shall:
• ensure that the quality management system conforms to the requirements
of ISO 9001;
• ensure the processes are delivering their intended outputs;
• report on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement in particular to top management;
• ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization; and
• ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained
when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
The number of subordinates is about 50 in all
· Control over recruitment, education, salary,
benefits, disciplinary actions, nursery schools, etc.
· Because we do not want outsourcing as much as possible,
people who can create a system by in-house production
· Not only desk work, people who go to each store,
greet at morning meetings and who can go to the store for a busy period
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.