* To lead the Legal and Compliance Department. * To handle legal and compliance work including:(i) draft and review business contracts and legal documents;(ii) provide in-house consultation on various legal issues; (iii) handle HR/IR related matters;(iv) plan ,review and implement compliance/risk governance matters; and (v) manage and handle related group company’s legal ,compliance and governance issues * To liaise with regional HQ, global HQ, external firms of solicitors, other external professionals and government departments.* To involve in strategic planning and policy making activities with respect to legal/compliance and carry out various implementation activities.* To participate various activities at regional level including compliance audits, attending regional conference etc.* To conduct compliance programs as determined by regional and global HQ, disseminate regional HQ and global HQ’s compliance policies.* To perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Division Head or other appointed personnel.
•Manage all business aspects of Singapore / Malaysia / Australia markets. This includes all operations, revenue, profit, budget and commercial aspects.•Develop operational plans and ensure that all business activities adhere to country regulations and cultural guidelines.•Provide deep market insights and competitive intelligence in order to steer the Marketing, Product and Sales departments by working collaboratively and aligning the efforts across teams to achieve the KPIs for your market(s).•]Keep track over user acquisition and retention costs, and work with specialist teams to optimize ROI across all channels.•Identify potential partners and business opportunities with business development teams to grow your market(s).•Develop a strong value proposition for your market(s) and be responsible for implementing brand strategies via brand and PR channels in collaboration with the branding and PR teams and in-country media channels.•Identify content topics for your market(s) and work with content developers to create compelling, relevant content to help SEO and engagement with Rakuten Travel’s customers.•Grow the social media channels in your market(s) and oversee the development and execution social media content and engagement with fans.•Continually assess market’
-Set total direction and Strategies, plans, programs to expand Panasonic Factory Equipment''s, Software and Solutions Business sales and increase market share.-Monitor and review monthly actual results against plan and take concrete actions to ensure that plans are met. Top management financial reporting-Plan and execute training plans and strategies for Section Managers, Key Leaders and Sales & CS Engineers to meet customer satisfaction and expand FA business.-Accountable for immediate sales and profits as well as long term growth and development of Section / Department within established policies and guidelines.-Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with Factory, Sales -companies, suppliers, vendors, customers etc to help achieve the goals of the organization.Comply with company safety, information security, environmental and policies.
* Responsible for the overall accounting function that includes preparation of financial statements & reports, management account, consolidation account, cash flow management etc.* Oversee the company account, cost control, finance, taxation* Prepare, control and deal directly on matter in regard to the cash flow and budget* Liaison with external parties * To check the company employees salaries payment and expenses claim* Report duties to the management * Supervise and monitor subordinates (3 staff)
* To manage and supervise the day to day operation and processing to ensure accurate and timely settlement * To provide training and monitor front service staff* To perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned by managers* To establish appropriate plans and work processes and adopt best practices to accomplish team objectives and improvement* To assume additional tasks, responsibilities assigned by the head
• To create the promotion ideas and promotion method of Beauty products to be used in shop front/online and to penetrate the market.• Planning and creation of promotion strategy and materials (combined with online and offline) • Track and evaluate the marketing sell-in and sell-out program implemented to observe the trends and develop new methods to ensure effectiveness of the product promotion• To gather field and market intelligence of the Beauty products in order to initiate appropriate recommendations to marketing strategy plan and improve the products’ competitiveness• Planning and prepare training materials and support product training
* Manage and responsible for the sales quotations and cost, compliance to the company''s transfer pricing policy* Analyse irregularities to prepare and manage meeting for improvement * Review production system, load planning, production performance management * Management of shipment and warehouse* Other duties when necessary
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.