* Work closely with marketing team and be responsible to deliver all events with good planning and coordinating to meet events’ goals and expected results
* Coordinate event planning meetings across relevant teams and ensure follow-up action are taken accordingly
* Manage customers and the public with tact and diplomacy and relationship building
* Manage event costs and source for appropriate venues to host the events
* Coordinate with external providers, delivery partners and field teams in the delivery of their services
* Arrange and test all event logistics including audio visuals, décor and overall setup to ensure all are in good working order
【Duties and main responsibility】
• Execute a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of sales, gross margin and profitability goals, in line with company's strategic plan.
• Focus on developing solution sales (PJM, I-picking, AMS/ATS, MES, Sensing Solution and etc) in all verticals.
•Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to ensure continuous growth of business through existing or develop new vertical markets.
• Development of strategic plan for specific vertical accounts and establishing win-win situation for both our company and customers by addressing all level of needs.
• Achieve monthly/quarterly and annual sales targets, as set in the individual Annual Sales Plan.
• Utilize marketing tools to further grow high margin segments, maximizing company’s profitability
* To support immediate superior in sales and marketing objectives through trade marketing programs to strengthen business relationship and attain channel growth. * To assist the consumer-focused plan, channel and trade promotions including preparation, mechanics, pricing and analysis.
• Assist in developing annual marketing plan and support on all marketing activities• Assists in the development of new or existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives• Implement all marketing plans which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
•Support HOD by monitoring sales and marketing objectives through trade marketing programs to strengthen business relationship and attain channel growth.•Support to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to meet revenue and brand share target of house brand•Responsible to analyse and monitoring of monthly brand and category achievements and propose remedial actions for under achievements.
* To supervise, monitor and control daily works at the project site. * To ensure that all M &E work carried out * To coordinate and monitor subcontractor''s activities at project sites. * To liaise with subcontractors and consultants and local authorities* To implement good house keeping and implement safety practices* To attend site meeting and to handle related complaints from clients
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Create user interfaces & page designs
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practice and standards
• Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
• Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners
• Work with planning, marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Well versed in responsive web design & development
• Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
• Fix bugs in existing projects
• Refactoring and optimizing existing code
The HRSS Team Leader role is responsible for executing plans and procedures, enforcing policies, and leading through direct supervision of others.
Builds team and lead people by engaging and inspiring at the most direct level.
Scope of work is management of a team of HRSS Senior Advisors and ensuring accountability by managing individual and team performance as well as ensuring if not exceeding project specific Service Level Agreements (SLA)
This role focuses on supporting Japan and Team Leader is expected to be comfortable in communicating in both Japanese and English.
*Analyze market trends and creating staffing strategies for assigned client groups to include proactively working with clients to ensure we are building talent pipelines
*Developing, planning, directing, and evaluating the external recruitment and selection and/or internal transfer process to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements
*Building the sourcing plan and ensuring broad access and awareness to open positions through the internet, networking sites and social media
*Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for all levels of positions
*Evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications and other data pertinent to classification, selection and referral
*Take part in selection process to support hiring decision by providing feedback
*Ensure hiring operation and execution works in timely manner
*Preparing ratings on applicants, making recommendations on starting salaries and providing applicants with information on the company
*Develop company awareness to build talents pipelines engaging outside recruiters
*Ensuring a positive candidate experience from introduction to hire or disposition
*Educating and acting as a passionate organizational ambassador ensuring all candidates have a compelling understanding of the organization and the career opportunity
*Administering tests/assessments and interpreting results, checking references, arranging transportation of selected applicants, extend formal offers of employment and acts as a liaison with employment agencies and outside vendors, etc.
*Supporting the building of internal employee referral programs
Leveraging candidate tracking system technology to ensure seamless interactions with the candidates
*Drive proactive direct sourcing using Social Networking Site (SNS)
*Provide market analysis data and process update to Japan HR team accordingly
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.