Branch Manager＠ Penang ～12,000MYR (MYR)
|職業||Branch Manager＠ Penang|
|業界||Branch Manager＠ Penang|
• Communicate company’s value, strategies, targets and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results and developing incentives.
• Accomplish company’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets and results measurements; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• To solicit business opportunities, to develop and promote existing and new business, to collect update market information, to regular visit all existing dealers and to explore new dealers, to provide service both to customer & dealers.
• Effectively and efficiently manage the branch resources to achieve the targets/ standards for sales, consistent service quality and risk management.
• In charge of recruitment, training, coaching, counselling and disciplining.
• To oversees all documentation in relation to the invoicing and receipt of payment of debtors, entire collection operations to ensure comply with the Company policy & procedures.
• Build company’s image by collaborating with customers, vendors, various organisations and employees.
• Achieve branch compliance in all statutory and regulatory requirements; ensure the credibility of the company is upheld by enforcing professional standard of operation in staff members.
• Collaborate with all heads of business unit to develop best practices for successful company’s operations.
• Tertiary or professional qualification in relevant discipline.|
• At least 8 years’ experience in managing branch with exposure in business development, customer service and dealer referral business.
• Strong leadership & sales management skills, good knowledge in customer service especially in handling customers’ / dealers’ complaints.
• Able to cultivate marketing potentials and develop new products with in depth experience in executing and monitoring marketing activities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Patient, self-motivated, outgoing personality and can work under pressure and overtime work is required.