Finance and Corporate Affairs Executive Assistant 2500~3500 (RM)
|職業||Finance and Corporate Affairs Executive Assistant|
• Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
• Responsible for handling full set of accounts
• Assist in preparing accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• Assist in preparing accounting documents and monthly schedules.
• Assist in reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting (e.g. statutory annual financial statements).
• Handling GST return Filling and perform general Finance administrative support.
• Responsible for hands on operations in all spectrum of Corporate Affairs, HR, IT(working with IT vendor) and Admin aspects ※Main job is accounting and finance.
• Liaison with government statutory bodies for legal and administration requirement.
• Liaise with Immigration Department on the immigration related matters.
• Initiate and execute dynamic ideas to enhance employee communications.
• Providing general administrative services to a high level of operational efficiency.
• Preferable with Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business management and other relevant fields
• Minimum 2-3 years of Finance experience in the related field, preferable in the Retailing/Property.
• Good and sound knowledge in accounting and internal control system
• Advance computer literacy and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Competent in both written and oral English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage
• Preferably with the ability to converse in Japanese language
• Experience in dealing with foreign expatriates' working permit will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Words, Excel, Power Point.
• Meticulous, pro-active, service and result oriented.
• Mature and analytical with positive attitude.
• Well groomed and presentable.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of employees.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.