- Handle customer complaints- Analyse product defects and justify findings- Recommend actions for improvements- Coordinate with internal departments as well as with customers- Work closely with all Departments especially production and sales- Required to travel to meet customers located overseas when required• Customers are manufacturers of printed circuit board makers mainly based on China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand.Ability to communicate in mandarin & Japanese
• Minimum Degree in Production, Manufacturing or other Science Majors• At least 10 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment with large workforce. Preferably candidate from a multi-national manufacturing organisation• Sound practical experience in 5-S, QMS, EMA, IATF 16949, Safety & Health and other relevant standards• Strong leadership skills - able to motivate, train and supervise teams across multiple sections• Good communication and people management skills• Good planning, organisation, research, analytical and problem-solving skills
1. To assist Japanese Assistant Warehouse Manager2. Liaising with 3rd party logistic company3. Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.4. Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime5. Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.6. Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.7. Attend to Japan HQ’s request or enquiry.
• Perform software support and enhancement based on User Requirement and Patches Release• Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation• Ensure quality software enhancement in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance• Conform to standard development convention and good design practices• Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed
• Reviewing current systems • Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals • Working closely with analysts, designers and staff • Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes • Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live • Preparation of training manuals for users • Maintaining the systems once they are up and running • Generally, the software developers write the computer programs used for everything from the systems that allow computers to run properly. It requires creative minds who want to be on the cutting edge of finding new uses for technology • Software developers typically spend their days analyzing the needs of clients and then designing a system to meet those needs. They might also recommend software upgrades to existing systems. More detailed work comes in the form of designing the step-by-step flowcharts for computing systems that show how program code must be written in order for it to work properly • Software developers document all of their tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance.
-To prepare and monitor engineering submittals and drawings-Dealing with customer to meet their requirement-Assist Engineering Manager-To coordinate with Japan HQ and overseas(Mainly China)partner company
❖Candidate must be a responsible person with good leadership skills and comunication skills❖Could manage customer complain and ensure customer satisfaction❖In charge of recruitment, training and developing front staff❖Monitor staff proformance standards and conduct proformance evaluation❖Candidate must be a sales driven initiative❖Honest and proactive